Monday 1 October 2012

Some old students...

Hello,
my name is Ana Beltrán (2ndB) and I am fourteen years old. My birthday is on July 20th and I live in Lliçà d'Amunt. I have a brother called Luis Ángel who is seven months old and a sister, Tania. She is eleven years old. I like when we three are together, because my sister and I play with our little brother. 


Hello, 
my name is David Martín (2ndA). I am thirteen years old and I am from Catalonia. This is my ideal school. My ideal school would have to be funny, with no exams or homework. The teacher would let us do what we want. The lessons would last 25 minutes and we would start at 10.00. And instead of 5 days of school and 2 for the weekend, it would be the other way round. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.