Thursday 17 October 2013

Getting to know us!


My name is David Rodas. I am 14 years old. My birthday is the 4th of August. I live in my house with my father, my mother and my brother. I like meeting my girlfriend and friends. I like music, my favourite type of music is Heavy and Rock. I don't care what other people think about me. I like playing computer and I don't like studying.

I'm a confident person, and sentimental, too. The people's opinions are very important to me. I'm hard-working. I like drawing, listening to music and watching TV. (Alba Verdugo)

Hello, my name is Sergi Lázare.

I am a confident and flexible person.
I'm an intelligent person and love learning new lenguages.
I like playing basketball.

I'm a curious person but shy. I sometimes know how to solve my friend's problems. I'm a private person. I think I'm lazy and sentimental. I love reading books. (Anna Martínez)


I’m Núria Amenábar. I’m fourteen years old. I’m sentimental and curious. I’m a private person, but friends often come to me for some good advice.  I’m hard-working, and I have often
got  good marks at school. I’m always ready to go to a party, but sometimes I like being alone.  I love animals, specially cats. My hobbies are to take photos, reading and watch TV. I love romantic books and movies. I like horror films too, but I get scary easily.

Hello my name is David Paniagua, I live in Lliça d’ Amunt. My personality is a little strange. I am sentimental, curious. People say I am an intelligent person and I love learning new things but when I have to work I am serious and hard working.

My name is Laia Cabanillas, I am 13 years old. My birthday is the 10th of November. I live in Lliça d’amunt. I like dancing and riding a horse. I am a happy person, but very sentimental. I don’t like reading a books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.